FAA Course Acceptance Number: C-IND-IM-190903-K-012-005
This session places the human factor element “fatigue” into the aviation maintenance environment, reviews factors related to fatigue and ways to mitigate those factors.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will have the tools to understand:
- The impact of fatigue in the maintenance environment and factors surrounding it.
- Aviation safety rules and other regulatory matters related to fatigue.
- Factors that impact aviation professionals’ level of fatigue and their awareness of the issue.
- Ways to mitigate negative factors and limit fatigue.
Anyone working aviation.
Human Factors, Aviation Business, Safety, Dirty Dozen, Fatigue