FAA Course Acceptance Number: C-IND-IM-170830-K-010-008
This session provides an overview of the regulations that use the language “acceptable to” the Federal Aviation Administration and how to determine what makes something acceptable to the agency.
Upon completion of this session, participants will have the tools to:
• Determine what makes methods, techniques and practices acceptable to the FAA.
• What methods, techniques and practices are acceptable to the FAA and why they are acceptable.
• How do develop methods, techniques and practices acceptable to the FAA.
• How to substantiate the methods, techniques and practices.
• How do determine when engineering and technical data substantiating the maintenance methods, techniques and practices will need to be approved by the FAA.
Anyone working in aviation.
Note: On May 23, 2019, the test associated with this session was updated to correct the answer indicated for question 26. Ensure your downloaded version of the session materials includes this updated, as indicated on the revision history of the syllabus. Contact the OFM&K training team for questions.