This three-part series on the regulations and guidance for public aircraft operation will provide in-depth analysis and case-study review of various requirements. Sessions must be purchased together and viewed in order, completion of each pre-requisite – either via a live session or on-demand recording – is required for access to subsequent classes.
At the completion of the series, participants will have the tools to:
- Understand the statutory and regulatory requirements surrounding public aircraft.
- Understand the implications and application of FAA guidance for public aircraft operation.
- Apply the regulations and guidance to real-world examples.
This package includes the three OnDemand sessions:
- Public Aircraft – Law and Regulations
- Public Aircraft – FAA Guidance
- Public Aircraft – Case Study: Testing Your Knowledge
Completion of series will issue 3 total ARSA credits - 1 credit per course.