This session will provide a basic understanding of U.S. laws governing business competition and relations with competitors. Participants will also learn best practices for legal compliance to avoid criminal and civil liability.
Upon completion of this session, participants will understand:
- The history and purpose of antitrust laws
- How antitrust laws are enforced
- Penalties for violating the law
- What conduct the antitrust laws prohibit
- Best practices for avoiding antitrust violations
Business executives and sales personnel, especially those who have contact with competitors (e.g., through trade shows and association meetings).