This session provides an overview of what to expect from the Trump administration and Congress. The presenters will discuss the predicted agenda of key congressional committees and leadership, as well as the new administration. Learn who the key players are and their predicted area of focus. The presenter will also explore further down the road at the 2018 midterm elections and its impact on current Congress.
Upon completion of this session, participants will have the tools to understand:
- The expectations of the new administration and Congress.
- What the predicted agenda means for aviation/transportation policy.
- The key players shaping aviation/transportation policy.
- What to do now to engage (or re-engage) with the winners.
- The potential impact of the 2018 mid-terms on the congressional agenda.
Anyone working in a regulated business.